Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013 390 boss toe strap breakage.
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dago91

Default 2013 390 boss toe strap breakage.

Well on my 10th day of riding these bindings I came off a lift and clipped in.. halfway down a sweet little tree run I felt a weird feeling on my lead foot like less control. Turns out somehow my toestrap broke. After getting home I inspected the other toestrap and noticed the thick plastic was ripping on the bottom.

So I am a-little bummed at this point because the bindings are already going south after my 10th day on them

I contacted rome thru the warranty page and said urgent since I can't ride these right now. Has anyone had any experience with rome warranty? After submitting my ticket it did not say anything like received or sent it just went back to the main page.. is this normal? how long does it take them to get back in touch with you on an urgent ticket? Do they have a phone number for warranty?

I requested they send me two of the new toe straps on the 14/15 model which I believe are the targa straps which are more durable.

Here are some pics.. really like these bindings but will be riding my cartels until fixed.

here are some pics.. I will be riding my cartels until fixed.
Dago91 is offline   Reply With Quote