Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Best Boot - Adidas, Nike, Burton, etc???
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
BoardChitless

Default Best Boot - Adidas, Nike, Burton, etc???

Was looking at several boots to pick up with some hopeful deals in the new future. If you looked at my boots now, you'd puke. They are nearin' close to the 20yr make, it's disgusting. Anyways, here's what I had in mind...

1) The new Adidas Blauvelt

2) Burton Ambush

3) Nike Kaiju or Lunarendor... heard the Kaiju's have been Nike's most tried and true.

I ride all-mountain mostly, and like to hit side kickers, and some park from time to time and maybe a cliff if I can find the right scope... just picked up a new set of the Union Contact Pro's for my Bataleon, so this is another complement. I know you have to break-in some boots more than others, but my foot is a little more on the wider side, so I know previous Nike's were too tight around the ankle, so that definitely is a concern for me if they are still the same.

All in all, I am looking for anything really, medium to MH flex for the most part, and I do prefer lace up... since I think they will sustain more through the seasons.

Appreciate any replies.

'13 Bataleon - Omni 158
'97 Ride - Timeless 155

Last edited by BoardChitless; 02-24-2014 at 11:27 PM.
BoardChitless is offline   Reply With Quote