Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Freestyle Bindings?
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 12:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Addyct

Question Burton Freestyle Bindings?

So, I learned to ride about 4 years ago on vacation, and fell in love. I have done a decent bit of riding since then, going at least once a month during winter months. I have always used Rental equipment because I could never justify spending 1000 dollars on snowboard equipment when I could just use the rental gear.
Well, the other day, I was checking some "deal of the day" sites I had jsut discovered, and ran across one selling a Ride Control '08 board for 120 dollars, and decided to buy it. having finally taken the plunge, I went over to Backcountry.com and ordered a pair of boots I had been eying for a little while that were almost 80% off, and then set about looking for bindings.
I ran across the Burton freestyle's on Back Country for only $27.49, which is an absolutely retardedly low price for snowboard bindings. Has anyone had any experience with these? if you have and don't recommend them, do you have another suggeestion, keeping in mind that budget is important for me right now.

Last edited by Addyct; 04-20-2009 at 12:30 AM.