Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Looking for awesome snowboard pants!
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 11:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Big O

Talking Looking for awesome snowboard pants!

I actually searched my buttocks off on the internet while trying to find a cool snowboard pant!

Its all just straight coloured or with a mixture of 2 colours at most. There are so many really cool jackets, i dont quite understand why there are so few really cool pants.

The thing im actually searching for is a baggy snowboard pant. With a really freaked out pattern in orange-ish to red-ish base colour!

http://cdn.snowboardermag.com/files/...ard-Jacket.jpg Kind of like this jacket, but as a pant!

After days of searching im pretty desperate about the choice of pants. I allready got the burton jeans pant just cause it looks freakin awesome, but i also want a more baggy pant that is perhaps a little bit more than just a shell pant. Kind of cold sometimes without thermal underwear.

So perhaps you guys can help me out! Give me hints where to search or just post links! The only thing it has to have is the orange/red basecolour!

Cheers
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote