Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - PC/Canyons/Brighton/Solitude recommendations
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 12:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
TMXMOTORSPORTS

I fly in on monday also..I have been going to Utah for years we stay in Park City so Canyons is 5 min from where we stay. I have ridden there alot, I don't know of any hidden stashes there. I ride with a small back pack to hold a few beers maybe a sandwitch there are plenty of places to get food beer water take a piss just about every lift has a place for any of that so you can wear a pack if you wan't to spend less on food and stuff or if you don't it is there. Plenty of tree ridding also not to many flat spots RedPine Road has one at the end you just have to pin it at the top to barley make it not to far of a skate if you don't make it. I avoid RedPine lodge around lunch I also ride more on the left side of the mountain. If you like long groomers there is one called Harmony that is real long also on the right of the Resort there is a run called Boa and a natural half pipe that will work your ass it called Canus Lupus not sure if I spelled that right or not.
Brighton I have been there only a few times I don't do park really so I can't help there but I do like the tree riding there. There are 2 places to get food I would bring a pack there the food I got there was not that great.Stash spots I found one area but I don't think I should have been there AT ALL and it envolved alot of hiking out.
PCMR been there 6 or 7 times ugh I found one area there that I liked and stayed there and that was near Jupiter lift it is not really on a trail map.
Solitude haven't been there maybe this time.
Good Luck and have fun
TMXMOTORSPORTS is offline   Reply With Quote