Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What size?
Thread: What size?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 07:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
MunkySpunk
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by burton21 View Post
Ok, I have asked this a couple times and got some very different answers and I just want someone who knows to tell me what waist size I can get for a size 14 boot for no heel or toe drag (15,-15 stance angles), my old board wasn't wide and I'm getting tired of the drag. I have 32 boots size 14. Going to buy a new board soon so quick replies are appreciated. Thanks
Yes you have. You've even PM'd me twice. Amazing how the answers never change no matter how many new topics you start and how many times you ask the question, isn't it?

Look, you really need to come to grips with a certain reality regarding your question:
You want an absolute answer to a question with too many variables. You seemed to have missed that point in all the answers you've gotten to this same question. Nobody is there to look at your boots, nobody is there to look at your bindings, and nobody is there to look at the boots in the bindings mounted on the board and see your riding style to check out just how high of an angle you get on your turns. Get used to it. Anyone who gives you an absolute answer is spitballing their unqualified best guess. That is the correct answer, like it or not. No, really. Honest.
MunkySpunk is offline   Reply With Quote