Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Discriminated against because of snowboarding
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Catman

Default Discriminated against because of snowboarding

I went on a long weekend trip snowboarding with a few of my friends and this is what happend.

I am a silver member at the Marriot properties so I booked us there on points( 20,000 per night level 4 hotel )When we got there I went in alone and checked in and they could not have been nicer to me (like always).So I go and park and we take in our bags well this time past the desk we got some nasty looks.

After being in our room less than 15 minutes we went to the mountain for the night session.When we got back we brought in our boards and the looks turned into whispers, no big deal I have thick skin.When we got to our room there was these two little girls in the hall running all over the place.It did'nt bother us yet because we still had to clean up and get settled.

Well about 11 pm we get a call from the front desk telling us to be quiet that it is late and I said that it is not us it's the people next to us and she hangs up.15 minutes later the phone rings again and as rude as she can tells us no more noise again I said not us and she said well I will be coming up to check.I said good because we are tired of the noise too.Then came the knock on the door mind you it is almost midnight and she says to me they said it was not them and she better not be called again.

The next morning I ask to see manager and they say he is not there and they will give msg.so after two weeks and 4 calls no response.

All I want is my points returned and for them to see what they did was wrong.
Catman is offline   Reply With Quote