Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Biometric Level Gloves...???
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 05:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
KIRKRIDER
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I bought a pair of Level gloves after I caught an edge while learning and broke my wrist. I've had them a few seasons and the quality is good. I (thankfully) haven't had any bad falls on my wrist so I don't know if they would prevent a broken wrist or arm.
I had them for 3 years now ( I posted a review here too) They are good gloves, of course I never fell since I bought them (and the padded shorts). but avoided a bunch of rocks, ice and gear with them.
They do offer very good protection and average dexterity, but the "spikes' on the fingers are absolute crap, they came off and left a hole in the leather under. The Kevlar should be placed along the fingers where you grab the board, instead of the tip of the fingers, and the 3 materials sewn together ( leather, rubber and Kevlar) let moisture came in trough the seam when it's wettish.
All in all I liked them, but I 'm not getting another pair. Love the biomes thou. I will keep using it in my new gloves (probably BD guide Glove)

here:

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/gen...-pipe-pro.html
Burton Driver-X
K2-Cinch-CTX
Subaru WRX 06
KIRKRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote