^^^ True! But so far my seasons been good, different but good.
- Only 19 days on snow so far (was at 28 this time last year), but I plan on finishing strong.
- Doing FS and BS 180s now and hopefully going to start some 360s soon. After 22 years of focus on carving and off-piste, my final frontier is freestyle! lol
- Completed all my on snow tests for the Canadian Ski Patrol, heading this weekend to a course on how to evaluate and train other boarders. They liked my riding!
- Had some AWESOME days in powder at Fernie and Kicking Horse, and some early season fun at Lake Louise. The Fernie day was particularly good, because the powder was fresh and I was able to lay out big wide open powder carves, speed checks for face shots, etc.
- Said to myself "hit everything" with regards to any off-piste jump I see, and so far I haven't hurt myself. I'm taking more chances than usual, and having more fun!
Good year, but wanting MORE time on the snow!