Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rossignol Templar Board Sizing Help
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 12:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
diver1183

Quote:
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
Don't "squeeze" into boots. Buy boots that fit and if that requires you to get a wide board then so be it. The wide equation usually starts coming into play around size 11 or so.

Why do you want the Templar? I have a 158, so if you have any questions fire away. If you wanna buy mine, even better...
Yeah, I don't mean to say I'm forcing myself into smaller boots - but the sales guy at the board shop insisted I was a size 10/10.5, and that any toe squeeze would be solved by the liner packing out. So I'm just taking his word for it!

I did a bunch of research, and the Templar seemed to be a good match for my abilities/riding goals. I'm and intermediate rider and do all-mountain/free-riding only, no park, but want something with good hold for icy east coast pack snow. I also looked at the Ride Wild Life, and the K2 Turbo Dream, but from what I read online, the Templar was the best performer of the group with a little bit of added camber (vs flat) and the magtek edge. How did you like it?

I'd certainly consider it, haha! You can PM me on price and details...
diver1183 is offline   Reply With Quote