Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Sticker/Pad for top of snowboard next to binding?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 11:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member
hardasacatshead's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Aussie living in London
Posts: 689

Yes, they're called Stomp Pads.

Some people love em, others (myself included) don't use them. If traction's what you feel you need then you should pick one up, they're cheap.
hardasacatshead is offline   Reply With Quote