Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Panicdemic!!
Thread: Panicdemic!!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
snaplok

I like the NYC Mayor Bloomberg's response. Fuggehaboutit. Go on with your life. If you're feeling sick stay home, you can afford to miss a few days of pay.

Unfortunately, a lot of people here if they don't have sick time can't afford to miss a few days of pay so they'll go to work anyway. Coughing, hacking, and sneezing on the their hands, then touching the poles on the buses and trains. That's even if they cover their mouths when they do. I hate to say they're a ton of rude people here, but it's amazing that in this day and age people just don't give a f&*k. I was walking down the street when a woman of ukrainian decent and accent( azzkrackastan I suspect) decided that she'd cough in my face as we crossed paths. I kinda screamed at her the she should cover her mouth and got a why from her. I can't put my response to her on here cause then I'd sound like a typical New Yorker. Too bad they don't put shite like that in the news "Nasty Woman Spreads Plauge."