Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Old guy seeks opportunity with new board
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 03:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

This may seem out of left field as it's not a well known board mnfr. but check BA's review of the Marhar Throwback on Angry Snowboarder. David_Z has a review on it as well @ agnarchy.com. Marhar is a local(ish) for MN, MI. company. They are supposed to have some pretty good boards. The few ppl I've met riding them, have all had good things to say about them.

I've been very interested in that board myself. I've been wanting to maybe get a full rocker board in my line up, but since I'm riding mostly groomed ice more than half the time, I was concerned about how it holds a line or washing out. According to the reviews, the Throwback is supposed to have some pretty wicked edge hold. Only got to ride Dave's for a short run or two but it definitely whetted my interest.

Btw, I understand that for like $25, they can put any of their graphics on any board you choose, so don't be dissuaded if you're not crazy about the "Hippie" graphics on the throwback.

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!

Last edited by chomps1211; 03-05-2014 at 03:52 PM.
chomps1211 is online now   Reply With Quote