Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - How much did you progress this season?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 10:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
danielle

I progressed a lot but it is my first year. I went from falling a heck of a lot to not falling at all, well, I still fall sometimes. I can run on the blues and some blacks. I can carve, butter and ride switch. I only came out of this season with a head concussion, broken tailbone, torn rotator cuff and we hit a deer, all in the first 4 trips. I do love the big bumps in the park, like the rolling hills. My daughter calls them tater tots. She loves them too. I also got my 2 girls on snowboards this year too. Built in riding partners, plus they go nonstop, they love it just as much as I do.

I am suprised I kept at it. Next year I might try jumps, depends on if my tailbone is healed by then and I am done with physical therapy for my shoulder. It is scary when the ER docs remember you. I also want to work on carving on black runs, the mental block of going down a steep hill gets me everytime.
danielle is offline   Reply With Quote