Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 09:12 PM   #501 (permalink)
SPAZ
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Exclamation

Hey, I'm Josh from Upstate NY. I have been boarding for two years and got my first board today! No more crappy rentals for me!

Tonight, I went to a local board shop I was told about and talked to someone there. I was looking at the Custom for a while and was about to get it when the associate helping me (also named Josh) showed me the Rome Crail, the board I originally wanted this time last year. He told me that the board would be better if I decided to begin to ride in the park. I got a feel for the board, and liked it a lot. The big selling point for me was the fact that I could still afford some Burton Custom bindings. I bought the bindings and have just set it all up to take some pics and get some kicks!

I was going to buy from REI.com but went to a bunch of shops before I found what I wanted, lol

This weekend I will try to post the unboxing of my bindings on youtube, I'll add the link for anyone interested, although they are not the best.

Last edited by SPAZ; 05-01-2009 at 09:15 PM.
SPAZ is offline   Reply With Quote