Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Advice on woman's board size
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 10:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
snaplok

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle View Post
If it is a 150 it could work. I think a 152 would be a tad on the big side for her especially if she is just learning. It also depends on conditions, if she is just going to ride pow a larger board would work. We are about the same size, but I am a tad bit smaller but I ride a 147. Also she is new to the sport, her view of the park might change once she really gets into it. If it is a great deal though Basicly, it could work but depending on conditions and what she wants to do with it.
Thanks . She decided to go smaller but still with the Feather, so I guess I'll just buy her a new one while they are still on sale. I think a 147 would be perfect if you're about the same size and we board on the icy east coast. And I'm pretty sure she's never going to try the park. Not that she has a fear, just no interest( well maybe fear too lol) She only goes out with me on the jetski a couple of times, then I hit a big wake, go airborn, and the landing shakes her to the point I'm pulling in to unload her before going back out . Me, I'm looking forward to doing boxes and rails as I get better.