Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Cambered park noodle?

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Eat Sleep Shred 
#1 ·
End of season sales just started up and I'm looking for a new park whip. Need something for slow days to use in the park when the groomers suck and the glades are like running your board across a cheese grater. Love camber, can't stand rocker. Park for me entails flatland tricks on stairs, rails and boxes.

Looking for a soft flex, something with C/R/C, or flat camber. I am not interested in buying a full rocker or R/C/R board.

Boards on the roster, ordered from most interested to least...

Burton Parkitect (not going to bother with EST bindings)
NS Evo
K2 Hit Machine
Ride DH

Anything else for me to look into or thoughts on this lineup of boards would be fantastic. Thanks lads (and lasses)!

#2 ·
The NS evo is rocker. And the K2 is flat line. I'd go with your first or last choice. I would also give you the Ride Buck-Up which is mini camber under foot. I love it!!!! Any question about it let me know. I say Ride Buck-Up. The tip and tail and soft enough to butter with ease.

#8 ·
Only real option mentioned so far that is actually a park noodle.
I get the logic behind the Hit machine and the DH, I also understand why you overlooked the Evo. But you say that like you aren't a fan of the Parkitect as a noodle. Why?

The Signal Park looks pretty rad. What would you say is a good price on one? I found one for ~$300 just shooting off the hip.

#9 ·
I get the logic behind the Hit machine and the DH, I also understand why you overlooked the Evo. But you say that like you aren't a fan of the Parkitect as a noodle. Why?

Because the Parkitect isn't a noodle? It's a mid-stiff deck, not saying that it's the stiffest thing out there, but when you reference a noodle, I'm going to assume you want something like a Kink, Artifact, WWW, Horrorscope, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.