Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - FS: CO2's - White - Large - Oakley A-Frame Shaun White
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 03:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
trewyn15

Default FS: CO2's - White - Large - Oakley A-Frame Shaun White

I am a long time member over at TruSnow (since 2007) and just got back on the site for the first time in a couple of years to realize that the place is absolutely dead... That being said I went out looking for more active classifieds and now I'm here with the following for sale:

Burton CO2's - Large - White - Non-EST - Comes with all original hardware that I know of (see pics) and will come in a Burton Mission's box as I no longer can locate the CO2 box. Asking $90 shipped OBO? - Not sure what they're going for these days - offer away!

Click on photos to see larger versions - Some wear and tear on each binding - Still great overall condition.

Untitled by trewyn15, on Flickr

Oakley A-Frame - Shaun White - Fire Iridium Lens - I believe Permisson Lens - Original Goggle Bag (slightly dirty) - $55 shipped OBO

Both prices OBO - Pricing is estimated as I don't know what these are going for lately - Both items are very clean.

Shipping from Wisconsin - Shipped USPS Insured and Tracking.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by trewyn15; 03-16-2014 at 08:52 PM.
trewyn15 is offline   Reply With Quote