Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2014 Flow Fuse AT
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 08:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
t21

Default 2014 Flow Fuse AT

I received my binding yesterday from evo after i ordered it monday(fast shipping i say..)

Large size
Mounted on my Status 158
Boot size is 10.

First impression pulling out the box.. it's freaking light! much lighter than my old flow 5. The orange color did look nice on my board. Rode it yesterday and I LIKE IT! My board feels so much lighter now that when i try to initiate quick cross over turns it responds so quick i almost ate it a few times. I literally had to dial back and adjust accordingly. The construction of this binding is really good, the highback is more flexible compared to my NX2 so it felt weird when i push/pull it.It is still narrow for my 32 boots but mine is worn out from my NX2 The canted footbed on this is a one piece EVA foam pad from toe to heel, unlike the NX2 were the heel pad is built into the baseplate. Stiffness scale is rated at 8 but i think it's little less than that. I can definitely tell right away the responsiveness of my board BUT it could also be that it's so light, though i can feel it flex.

This binding was intended for my larger board for pow days but i might reconsider that, i think i will ride this more and see what happens...
FUSE-AT

Last edited by t21; 03-09-2014 at 08:53 AM.
t21 is offline   Reply With Quote