Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Where do you put your keys when you ride?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 04:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vlaze
Veteran Member

Um I keep them in my snowboard pant pockets. Since falling on the quad on that side (which is on the "side" and not in front of my quad) is very very rare in the occurrence I try a pipe jib to slide off it and land perfectly on that area. Hard to envision that happening. Not saying it can't just, low chance.

I've had worst. Put my cable lock that is 5/16 thick in my chest pocket, didn't think I'd hit that, bad move. Few years back front foot magically came out of my binding (god knows how) and went down chest first as it was the first thing to hit. Knock the wind out of me and had pain for well over a month internally, felt weird. Nothing on the sensitive outer portion of my body was hurt, like you would feel if a muscle was sore from lifting and could poke it feeling the muscles ripped up. Yet if I tried jumping or hopping, it the pain would throb as if it were dangling on its life line and kept my ass planted from going out till it healed up.

Screw being normal
Vlaze is offline   Reply With Quote