1. Binding Brand & Model You Currently Ride:Rome 390 Boss 2013
2. Width & Angles:21.5 15+/10-
3. Generalize up your riding type (all-mtn, jibber, eurocarver, etc):All mtn.. mostly Pow and some groomers.
4. How old are you, and how long have you been an active snowboarder:37 years old / 18 years on a board
5. How important is canting to you? Honestly its very important. Coming from a set of bindings that did not have canting to my new ones has been eye opening. I can ride longer with less fatigue and have no pain in my knees whatsoever. I would always be sore at the end of the day on my old bindings with no cant.. especially in my knees. So canting for now on.. period!
Last edited by Dago91; 03-11-2014 at 12:50 PM.