1. Binding Brand & Model You Currently Ride: Flux Titan (now the TT) and Burton Triad
2. Width & Angles: 22.5" 15/-15
3. Generalize up your riding type (all-mtn, jibber, eurocarver, etc): all-mountain
4. How old are you, and how long have you been an active snowboarder: 31, 6 years
5. How important is canting to you? Don't know. Never ridden a canted binding, but I am valuing it highly in my next binding purchase. More important than canting to me though is shock absorption and that's the main reason I'm leaning toward the Union Factories slightly over the Flux SF.