1. Binding Brand & Model You Currently Ride: Flux Titan (now the TT) and Burton Triad
2. Width & Angles: 22.5" 15/-15
3. Generalize up your riding type (all-mtn, jibber, eurocarver, etc): all-mountain
4. How old are you, and how long have you been an active snowboarder: 31, 6 years
5. How important is canting to you? Don't know. Never ridden a canted binding, but I am valuing it highly in my next binding purchase. More important than canting to me though is shock absorption and that's the main reason I'm leaning toward the Union Factories slightly over the Flux SF.
"People say that marijuana smoking is going to get in the way of my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fighting career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." -Nick Diaz