1. Binding Brand & Model You Currently Ride: Union Contact Pro, Union Atlas, Salomon Chief and Flux DS30
2. Width & Angles: 22", 12 deg/ -12 deg
3. Generalize up your riding type (all-mtn, jibber, eurocarver, etc): All-mtn and park
4. How old are you, and how long have you been an active snowboarder: 45 years old and active for 27 years
5. How important is canting to you? I can't really tell the difference as long as I don't spread the bindings beyond 22". If I go wider than 22", I prefer the canting.
Thanks for seeking our feedback!