Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - DryRide Durashell 2L C
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 04:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
brujito

Default DryRide Durashell 2L C

Guys and Gals,

i needed some new pants and decided to buy some off a pretty good website... however i didnt notice that it doesnt have an inner layer so its just a shell... i can probably wear thermals but i have used thermals and pants with an inner layer... so on those really cold days im wondering if a thermal and these pants will do... has anyone used these type of pants??

the pants are BURTON Men's Poacher Pants '09 - the description which i didnt read says:

Featured Technology:

DryRide Durashell 2L C - Technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft, bomber package for the rider on a budget. Additional insulations and linings can help fine-tune warmth and breathability.
Sig Fit - This is Burtonís tried-and-true cut - baggy, but not gigantic. At the request of their riders, they made the Sig Fit slightly longer for added style.
Mesh Lining - Burtonís 100% polyester mesh linings are a key part of a 2-layer jacketís ability to wick away sweat and built-up moisture. It also protects the coating or lamination to ensure top-level waterproofing and breathability day after day.
Full Taped Seams - Every seam in these pants is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal.

i can return these and buy some other pants but i like the fitting and the print on it...
brujito is offline   Reply With Quote