Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Diablo III

4K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  daina 
#1 ·
any one else here as excited as i am for d3? looks awesome, and since i have played like all the blizzard games, including d1 and d2 i got high expectations hah. and i just found out i am goin to blizz-con, which should be awesome

#2 · (Edited)
I haven't been following it. I have to be careful about what games I follow now as I get too excited and end up being let down. Master of Orion 3? Let down. Spore? Let down.

Diablo II was one of the best hack and slash games ever. Hopefully, they will keep Diablo III true to the old formula. I have to admit I was sad to see how much Fallout changed in its newest iteration as well. Don't fix what ain't broken!

EDIT: I just finished watching the cinematic and gameplay trailers. Thanks a lot. Now I'm hooked. Looks incredible.

#6 ·
Woah you guys didn't like Fallout3? that game was amazing. I love the story and the characters, and all that you could do in it. Diablo 3 should be pretty sick though, I'm on the same boat as most of you I've played pretty much every blizzard game. I even own some shares in the company so DON'T ILLEGALY DOWNLOAD THEIR SHIT!

#7 ·
yeah, i have played almost every blizz game, and i have seen their HQ, cause i goto UCI and their HQ is real close and there is like a huge gate with BLIZZARD over it and the place looks like you would imagine a cool gaming company to look like lol. they have beach volley ball courts and basketball courts in their parking lot, its cool.

yeah, well D2 was awesome, played it for like i'd say 7 years on an off lol, then later in my D2 career me and my RL friends started a clan and started doin 3v3 scrims, that shit was soooo fun, we raped. and were like prob one of the top teams on west.

does ne1 that play member the druid Legend? and the light sorc Ease? ne way they were some of the top players and we could contend with em! ne way just looking back on some real good times haha, then every one got banned on one day for botting and MH lol then we stopped. does ne1 else member that?

G
#11 ·
I loved Diablo, but not Diablo II. (Go figure) I played it for a few weeks then dropped it.

If Blizzard breaks down and releases it for Xbox, I'll try it, but I doubt my current computer could run it, and I'm not going to upgrade for it.

#14 ·
haha yeah, that day sucked, but i was able to get all my items off my account, cause i hadn't logged off when they were doing thier mass ban, so i had to transfer everything to a new acc, but my botting acc got wiped cause i wasn't on it atm... but yeah, there were way too many duped items on there. i member i used to like make and sell perfect hotos for a bunch or Runes and then like half of em would poof, and i'd be so mad lol. hopefully they can control that, i think they can cause i haven't really seen or heard of ne major dupes/hacks in WoW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.