Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 04:27 PM   #5168 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Yeah, and to be fair. As small and narrow as the runs are there? It doesn't take much traffic to pack it all down solid and then cut it to crap. Of course that doesn't lend itself to feeling any luv for the place either.

I don't mean to be ragging on, or shitting all over anybodies go to, or fav little hill. I'm sure lots of folks have fond memories of riding there, But Dave, honestly,.. If you didn't ride park? Would you even think twice about going to B?

...and I honestly do wish it was better for just general lapping the runs. It's so close. Only 20 min away. It would make getting a few more midweek sessions so much easier. I could sleep later and It would still give me an extra hour to ride. I gotta drive an hour or more for PK or Holly. (...and I hate the traffic on Telegraph & 75!)

-sigh-
.....sorry guys! I guess having most of my goals and plans for this season derailed has me in a bit of a whiny mood! Waaaaaaahhh!

I really need a couple days of riding some decent (if not excellent) conditions to put everything right with the world again!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
2014/15

Last edited by chomps1211; 03-13-2014 at 04:29 PM.
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote