Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 11:55 PM   #510 (permalink)
DragonUSMC

Hey, the name is Jay... I've been a Professional Snowboard Instructor for 17 years now, riding for 20.

Was a big active member on another forum but its kinda dying over there... so I am stopping by here to see how the people are. I've been in the industry for a long time. Head Snowboard Instructor, Terrain Park Manager, and Events Coordinator for a small resort back in the midwest for a long time. Moved back out to Colorado after a short stint back home after the war. Now I'm just an adult instructor at the Beav. AASI certified, member the the NSAA, and a few others. I write how-to's and other instructions for Shred Betties, and a few other internet based magazines.

I am a Disabled Vet from the United States Marine Corps where i served 8 years. Not really bad disabled, just a torn up shoulder and no hearing in one ear from a rocket blast.

So anyway i'll snoop around a bit and see how i like things here... here are some pics!

My brother and I when he came to visit... I'm in the Green and dont ask about my snowboard, i wont tell you.

One of my students

And my other hobby...