Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Busted board - need ideas
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
breamarie

Default Busted board - need ideas

Last weekend we were on the way to the slopes and our Thule snowboard rack (mounted on the spare me spare tire bike rack) fell to the side and my brand new arbor board dragged on the cement and got completely jacked up. Thule ended up agreeing that it was because the rack was defective, fixed the rack and is sending us a check to reimburse me for my board. I only got to use it once before this happened.

So I bought a new one, and I now have this gorgeous but useless board. It's really just the tip that's jacked, but it's pretty bad. I talked to the guys at arbor and they said it was beyond repair.

What would you do if you had a really nice looking broken board? I've already replaced it with the same board, and we store our boards by hanging them on the wall, so using it as wall art isn't really a solution. I can't think of anything I could realistically do with it. I think it'd be a shame to just trash it but that may be the answer.
breamarie is offline   Reply With Quote