Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board too advanced for me?
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 07:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
BarrettDSP

Default Board too advanced for me?

I've been researching now using this forum and other sites and had narrowed down my choice of a new board to the following 3 wide boards:

Burton Custom X
Arbor Roundhouse
NS Legacy-r

My Question I'm starting to wonder is, Are these boards too advance for me right now? I've rode 13 days over the past 2 years with 7 days of those in lessons. I'm very comfortable on blues and am starting to ride a few blacks. I go thru the park occasionally but I just do some small features and spend most of the time riding with family and friends but would like something that can work in the park as well. I plan to ride 13-15 days a year for the next few years and am looking for something that will last and as I progress be able to stay with. I've been leaning towards the Custom X but have heard it may be too advanced for my skill set right now. Would the Custom be a better fit than the X?

Any help would be greatly appreciated fellas. Good ole boy from the south here who fell in love with the sport and just doesnt want to buy the wrong board.
BarrettDSP is offline   Reply With Quote