Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Side question:Ski resort security threatens to kill skier
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 02:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
wrathfuldeity
Resident poet

Baker has the same policy...1 time is forgiven. Idk if this is me or the hill...but generally, forgetting your pass is possibly the least of your worries on any given day. So just saying, "got to have your shit together" otherwise you are likely a hazard to yourself and others on this hill. Btw, I chaperone for a middle/high school ski bus program and the first day or two we expect and teach the kids to have it together but we clearly expect and reinforce "ur responsible for yourself, your gear and your buddy...cause if ur not...you and/or buddy will have a shitty day. If a kid for gets his pass twice...he sits in the lodge or plays in the snow and not ride the lifts...no harm done...but lesson learned. Also our passes are on lanyards...I wrap mine around a belt loop of my pants and put in my pants pocket...easily pulled out if somebody wants to check...I don't like it hanging around my neck or hanging on my jacket...fluttering about and is likely to get ripped off when bailing at 40 mph.

Last edited by wrathfuldeity; 03-16-2014 at 03:05 PM.
wrathfuldeity is offline   Reply With Quote