Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Check out my ebay listings - 08 Burton softgoods!
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 12:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
liq2

well for me it is crap, coz whether it is new 08 burton stuff or not, i ain't in the market for such items. if i were, then i would be in eBay and the like, not here (thanx but i didn't need a thread by your goodself to introduce me to such online vending facilities).

and so considering the above as not being unreasonable nor exclusive to me, i suggest your efforts are one of pure marketing and thus 'spam'.

nothing personal, just definitive. [/QUOTE]

oh wait, i thought this was the classified section, you know where people buy and sell stuff?

Next time i'll flood with 90 individual posts, and for you i'll keep them off ebay, since as you say if they are listed there you will see them. i figured 1 post is far less harmful than 90 distinct posts.

Bottom line is that if you are looking for conversation keep it in the other sections, if you are looking to purchase or sell items then you should be in this part of the forum.

Oh and thank for the dialog, its providing great bumps