Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Best suited Woman's board to ride in Japan?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 06:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tarynne123

Default Best suited Woman's board to ride in Japan?

HI Guys, I have just spent the last week and half in Japan Snowboarding. Truly amazing snow. I am an intermediate rider, just starting to come off the groomed runs in search for untouched powdered runs thou the trees. Although I still a lot slower then most of the riders I follow.

I am currently riding a Muse 154, I am pretty sure it is a twin and regular camber. I have had the board for almost 10 years but only used it a few times.
I am looking at a few GNU boards but I am a little stuck on what size and shape to go for.
I am 163cm and weigh 52kgs. I am quite a small framed person. I think the type of riding I will mainly be doing is groomed and off the groomed runs thou the trees.
I find my board a little hard to turn and would like something a little easier and responsive to ride. Although I do think my current board is stable and I like that too.
Any suggestions would be great as I would like to get a new board before Winter to get use to it on the Aussie snow fields before taking it back to Japan.
Cheers
Tarynne

Last edited by Tarynne123; 03-18-2014 at 05:03 PM.
Tarynne123 is offline   Reply With Quote