Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - best place around Denver?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 03:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot View Post
The way the weather is here, you won't have even the slightest clue about road conditions or riding conditions until a couple days out. Even then, the predictions can be completely wrong.
This. You won't know shit about road conditions or weather until the days leading up to your trip. Anything more than a week out is completely unreliable. Even a week out, the details will be vague. You'll know whether it's going to be clear or if a storm is coming, but if a storm is coming, the details won't be reliable. Those details don't iron themselves out until the 24-48 hours or so leading up to the storm and even then, several storms a year will turn out to be big disappointments or big surprises so always take the forecast with a grain of salt.