Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Important Site News

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  baldylox 
G
#1 ·
As of yesterday [5/21/09] I have successfully implanted a malicious tidbit of code into www.snowboardingforum.com . And starting on June 1st 2009 10:15 AM EST, the malicious code will active, allowing me to gain all administrative powers to this forum. Upon gaining power I will make sure to destroy the site and implant it with viruses.

Good Day.

Bob Blob

Post Script:

It does not make a difference if you ban my account, as once the malicious code activates all passwords will be sent to my e-mail address.

#5 ·
OMG, you brute! You are terroizing innocent snowboarders (as well as people like Paolo, Snowolf, BA, etc.). We will give in to your demands you evil genius (even though you apparently forgot to make any). You can have ALL of my credits...but please, for God's sake, do not take away this all consuming, productivity eviscerating time-sink or I will be forced to go back to work.:(

#6 ·
i am terribly hurt by the reference of our lord jesus the super christ, who died so that you might live in places such as this. may the lord have mercy on your soul.

some guidance might be afforded you Mr BigBlob at snowboard.com they are a forgiving and nurturing collective of people who will no doubt place you on the correct path to enlightenment

go in peace my brother (or is it sister?)

G
#7 ·
i am terribly hurt by the reference of our lord jesus the super christ, who died so that you might live in places such as this. my the lord have mercy on your soul.

some guidance might be afforded you Mr BigBlob at snowboard.com they are a forgiving and nurturing collective of people who will no doubt place you on the correct path to enlightenment

go in peace my brother (or is it sister?)
Jesus is fucking dead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.