1) The kind where I don't give a shit how I fall off a jump because it feels so soft
2) The kind where I have a little more reserve in me to control my manuevers off jumps/rails
3) The kind where I accept the risk of a bad move off the terrain park
4) The kind where I say F the terrain park and stick with only all mountain
5) The kind where surviving the day not bleeping when or if I fall from a solid rut/bump spaced out ever 2 feet
6) The kind where I tell myself over and over what in the hell did I bother coming
7) The kind where I crackle to myself in delight bombing the hill in no way to survive or save myself no matter how sharp the edges are
8) The kind where I give it the birdie and walk away.
Government - If you think the problems they created are bad, just wait until you see their solutions.
Screw being normal