Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Some help, first video
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 12:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dago91

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneshac View Post
Hi guys

A friend was kind enough to film me now that I have started to lose the fear of speed. I find nose side turns come naturally and riding the toe edge is not a problem, but the heel edge is giving me problems. I find my back foot slides out and i cannot hold a constant line on the heel edge after the turn as i do on the toe edge

I keep saying to myself to bend my knees and raise the toes to dig in the edge but i don't know if I am bending them enough.

Please let me know your thoughts on what my next steps to improve my riding should be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1eojqum4Wo

Thanks in advance for your help
How tall are you?

IMO you need to bend your knees more you look to rigid or upright. With proper knee bend you will get more on edge and your turns will be more fluid. Also with proper knee bend you will lean more on your turns getting on edge and really powering thru it.

What mtn is this? I fucking hate T-Bars!! I never knew T-Bars existed until I moved to Europe. They are the bane of my existence!!
Dago91 is offline   Reply With Quote