Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Lib Tech TRS HP(?) Unicorn???
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
splendic

Default The Lib Tech TRS HP(?) Unicorn???

Hi, guys. First real question here. May be unanswerable... but it couldn't hurt to ask. So here's my issue:

I just received a 159cm Lib Tech TRS HP board in the mail. Notice that at 159cm, the TRS Horsepower model, and the non-Horsepower TRS model, look almost identical.

The HP model has a "glittered" top and has "Horsepower" on the board identifier graphic, while the non-HP has a plainer top and has the regular board identifier graphic.

Somehow I ended up with a Lib Tech TRS Unicorn. It has the glittered top of the proper Horsepower model, and the board identifier for the regular model. To be clear, this may seem silly, and I don't care about the look of the graphic... I just need to know which model it actually is because they're two differently constructed boards, at two different price points.

I've contacted Lib, and the reseller, but haven't heard anything back yet. I planned on riding the board this weekend, but now I might have to hold off in case this is getting sent back.

Any help, general info, etc... about this board, or definitively identifying the Horsepower models would be really appreciated.

Thanks!
splendic is offline   Reply With Quote