Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Gnarly Footage needs Beta Testers
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 03:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gnarlyfootage

Default Gnarly Footage needs Beta Testers

Hey Guys,
My name is Austin and I am starting a new site called GnarlyFootage and am looking for a few of you to help with this process. Before I ask you guys to jump on board, I'm going to give you all a little info on the site.

Who are we?

GnarlyFootage is a new video uploading site made for the extreme sport riders. We are a site that takes away the 1000's of useless videos, so it can be easier to sit inside on the rainy days and watch hours of videos all on the same concept of snowboarding. We also are opened to skateboards, BMX, and scooters.

Why not just use Youtube?

At GnarlyFootage we aren't asking for you guys to stop posting your videos to Youtube, vimeo, metacafe, etc. Our goal as a site is to make it easier to watch 100's of snowboarding videos, instead of looking through sites like youtube which have 10000000's. We want to eliminate all the waste of time videos and allow snowboarders to have a one stop shop for watching everything snowboarding related. Another reason is those big time sites music restraints and what not. Nothing gets me more mad then spending hours on end editing a sick clip so it is perfect with the music and then youtube decides to mute your whole video.

What we need from you guys

What GnarlyFootage needs from you guys is 10-15 dedicated members that would be down to help and make this site happen. We need 15 people to go in, and use the site before it is open to the public so that we can find all the bugs and troubleshooting problems before it is open for everyone to see. Also if you are to help with this process, you will get one of your videos on the Feautred section so that everyone that visits the site will be able to see it.

So that is it. If you guys have any questions please feel free to message or reply on here.

Last edited by Gnarlyfootage; 03-24-2014 at 04:08 AM. Reason: to vague
Gnarlyfootage is offline   Reply With Quote