Thoughts on the Rome Mod Rocker?
I currently ride an older 2008 Gnu Carbon High Beam. This was before it had magnetraction and BTX, so it's just a regular camber board.
I want a board that is:
- Faster than my current board.
- Can make quick edge to edge carve, able to do quick directional changes.
- Doesn't feel all noodly/squirrely on uneven terrain over random mounds of snow.
- Holds a good edge on hard pack snow.
- Relatively floaty for powder days.
I would consider myself a intermediate-advanced rider, finally getting comfortable with doing all black runs this past season.
I understand that the Mod Rocker is also a park board which I haven't done as much but will likely try to get into it. I mostly stay on groomers with some occasional short trees runs.
I was going to grab Burton Custom board to help me progress further in the next season but I heard good things about the Rome Mod Rocker and that it was better value for the money so I was wondering what your thoughts are. Would this board be too advanced for me?
Last edited by nolimits; 03-24-2014 at 02:52 PM.