Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Prescription snowboard goggles.
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
earlvb

I feel much the same way as you, but my eyesight sucks so I need correction. I just wear my glasses with glasses specific goggles (OTG). The glasses models are large, but i think they are worth it. This year I started using the Smith Knowledge Turbo Fan and I love it. The fan keeps the fog to a minimum when the conditions are bad for fogging. I think you can get a prescription insert for the knowledge, so you could give it a try. I've never tried the inserts myself. I don't think I'd like carrying another pair of glasses for the lodge. Sometimes it is also nice to remove the goggles and just look through the glasses. You wouldn't be able to do that with the inserts. You can find some glasses info in this thread: http://www.snowboardingforum.com/gen...r-glasses.html Here's the Smith insert: ODS at Smith OpticsŪ looks like it works with all the fan models, so you could go with a model that's a little more stylish.