Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Lookin for a used Subaru

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  SnowOwl 
#1 ·
Anyone have good leads to find a used Subaru? I'm not looking to debate on a better brand haha so that being said I was looking between the Forester, Outback and The Baja and without turbo. I'm workin on $12k limit here and I'm from Orange County in SoCal if it's local and if it's online and there's shipping it'll need to be within that limit. I'd appreciate it!

#2 ·
I wont convince you to get another car. I bought my first subaru two years ago and I love it. I don't see me changing brands...unless i can ever afford a new Audi S5 or R8.

If you are looking for a dealer and not a private sale, I bought from Heuberger Subaru. They are here in Colorado Springs so no where near SoCal, but they do ship a lot of cars out of state. I would say give them a call ask for Big Mike, he sold me mine and was pretty cool.

#5 ·
Consider buying privately? Or, find some regional Subaru clubs to join up with, and poke around the classifieds section there.
I've been trying, there's just not a ton of options in SoCal. Just a bunch of worthless sedans for this record drought weather :giggle: I just joined an outback based forum, so hopefully I'll get some hits on there. I've been hawking CL and Autotrader as well but I figured I'd ask around where I can

#10 · (Edited)
Got a couple leads....an 05 outback xt for 9k with 90k miles, and a little superficial dmg, which he offered to fix before selling, or a 06 Baja with 77k miles on it, no dmg for 11k. Leaning towards the baja since it doesn't have turbo, and it has less miles on it....and it's a fuckin Baja

Thanks for the redundant info bro lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.