Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help a sister out! Another board size question
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 05:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
ridinbend
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaGirl View Post
Sorry to those who hate these types of threads, but I'd really love some awesome advice from you guys (so much so I stopped lurking and specifically created an account to do it!).

I'm an Aussie girl, 5'7, 145lbs and women's shoe 9. I have recently bought a GNU Ladies Choice 151.5 for a sick price (last years model), just waiting for it to come in just in time for the down under snow season.

Here's the thing I'm now getting a little freaked out though... have I gone too big? Should have I gotten the 148.5?

I'm intermediate (but progressing fast, surfing and skating since I was 6 might have something to do with it). This will be my first set-up (sick of renting, also hoping to do a couple of trips to Japan and NZ over the next couple of years so want my own gear). I bought the board as an all-mountain (will be my only board), but my goal is to get good in the park, start hitting some jumps/rails etc.

Will I be ok with the 151.5 or should I have gone smaller?
You are going to love your board. You won't have any problem with the size. My wife has the same.
ridinbend is online now   Reply With Quote