Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Sewaty feet problems
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 02:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
AgingPunk

Default Sewaty feet problems

So it has taken me years, cash and finding a good boot fitter pedorthist to achieve some foot comfort when riding and now I get this. It has happened twice, both times where highest vertical feet, distance and time. My feet are getting sweaty and causing my foot to slip inside the sock and boot. This sliding is causing irritation/burning specifically on my front foot big toe pad/callous. My pedorthist recommended thin socks to combat cold feet and that worked like a dream. I'm wondering though if I should move to a thicker sock or even a sock liner to allow for greater absorbtion. Anybody have/had this issue? Any advice how to fix? It pisses me off to no end that my legs are carrying me longer and farther, but now I'm getting held back by this. I accept that I'm a sweaty bastard but this is really becoming a problem.

159w Lib Tech Attack Banana, MC Metafuse, Salomon Synapse Wide
14-15 Days: 2

Last edited by AgingPunk; 03-27-2014 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Jesus I misspelled sweaty
AgingPunk is offline   Reply With Quote