Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need help with finding all mountain/powder board
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ericss81

Default Need help with finding all mountain/powder board

Hi all, I want to get a powder board that can be good for all mountain as well more than all mountain good for powder...if that make sense. 2 years ago i decided to buy a new board and went for the graphics of Technine TK 158. It' OK board but this year we had 3 days non stop snow and I did not enjoyed it at all. I moved the bindings all the way to the back but the board just doesn't float. I snowboard 1 or 2 weeks per season but I want to enjoy the time I spent in the mountain. I am advanced rider, 5' 9" 190lbs. I feel comfortable on boards from 155 to 160 but prefer 157-158. I don't want to spend more than $500 on a board. It does not have to be newest model. Graphics don't matter this time I prefer back bowls, trees and fresh pow. I usually go to the Rockies. Next season we are thinking Jackson Hole. From what I read online LibTech, GNU with the banana technology are good but are they all good for I need them for or just specific models? Found an article saying these are good powder/all mountain: BATALEON OMNI 158, ROME NOTCH 158, BURTON BARRACUDA 158. I'd appreciate ideas for other boards especially if you have experience with powder boards. Thank you
Ericss81 is offline   Reply With Quote