Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Quick Flip Technology
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 08:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
EatRideSleep
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quikboarder93 View Post
Thank you! Good to hear that I made a big enough impression for you to remember my last post.
And thanks, couldn't get that to work. Haha
Yep, got a haircut and wore a hat this time! Also much more excited about this now that I got to ride the CNC machined prototype for a season. It's been sweet!
You're welcome.

Ha yeah. It was your honesty, maturity, and willingness to be open to criticism from your first thread on it that was memorable. Then there was the whole haircut discussion haha.

Plus, it's an interesting and viable concept. That doesn't often happen with new snowboard gear/gadget related ideas. Especially when it comes to bindings.

Shred's suggestion of cranking out 20 or so pairs for testing by others is solid. Do that if you can. Diversify the testers.

Eh the bottle opener is like that little "oh, and look there's this" sort of thing. I can see it being a perk to the adult beverage consumers of the snowboarding world (although I am not exactly one of them).

fyi to embed just copy the characters after the v= or whatever it is then insert into the YT brackets provided by the icon link on the post.

Last edited by EatRideSleep; 03-29-2014 at 09:03 PM.
EatRideSleep is offline   Reply With Quote