Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Red Sox Blog
Thread: Red Sox Blog
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 06:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
jonnydanger

Default Red Sox Blog

Hey guys,

While I am jonesing for winter yet again baseball usually fills my time, namely the Red Sox. I know there's a lot of New Yorkers on here that probably hate the Sox and that's perfectly cool. My buddy and I started a Sox blog, Educated Cheese after Dennis Eckersley and the bang up job he's doing in the booth filling in for Jerry Remy while he's away battling cancer and the obvious throngs of women that must throw themselves at him every day. It's not the most serious collections of stories, jokes and game reviews you'll find out there, but hopefully the funny can come through to make it entertaining enough to read every day. We're just starting out but we've had some decent feedback so far and more is always appreciated. We're trying to do daily updates so there's always something fresh on there so check it out if you can and feel free to leave comments or whatever here or on there as it's great to know what people think.

Thanks guys and see you in the winter. I can't bring myself to think about boarding too much during the summer, it just hurts.

~Jon

Educated Cheese