Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Upgrading from Burton Elite (HELP!)
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seatown

Default Upgrading from Burton Elite [[EDIT: which of these three boards?]]

I currently am riding a 2008 burton elite, which has been a good all mountain board. The thing that bothers me about it is how stiff it is - I feel like I can't pop it and would like to be able to manual. It also seems heavy - I don't know if that's normal or not (only board I've ever rode).

I don't do park, but like going off jumps and messing around. Will be skiing in resorts on lots of groomers but also like going through the trees and through powder. Pretty much I want something that'll go fast on any terrain but maybe has a bit more flex and 'pop' than the Elite.

People say the Skate Banana is a good all purpose board, but others say it's not ideal if you aren't mainly looking for park. My question is, whAt would you recommend given my information? Or is my board just fine and I won't find anything significantly better for all mountain and powder?

Thanks

[[EDIT]]

Went into a shop and talked to someone and looked at some boards... I'm now looking at:

Process Flying V
Gnu Carbon Credit
Nitro Team Gullwing

Any opinions?

Last edited by Seatown; 04-14-2014 at 08:20 PM.
Seatown is offline   Reply With Quote