Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - West coast meet ? fuck that Colorado Meet
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 08:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
killclimbz
Veteran Member

We should totally do a mini meet. Somewhere in the front range circus. I am not getting a pass this year so I am flexible on what ever resort. Especially if there are some lift ticket deals to be had.

I'd also be willing to take a small group out at Bert or Vail Pass. BurtonAvenger has done Vail Pass before and I think he would confirm the super fun terrain there. Snowshoes would be needed and of course basic avy gear. Which can be rented. Overall though it's pretty easy to stay out of trouble there. Berthoud is just a world class area. Plenty of great stuff to do and you can do the boot pack stuff easy enough. In a storm cycle, there is plenty to go around at that place. Also an easy place to stay out of trouble. Still want the basic avy gear and such. Just throwing it out there.

Loveland would probably be my choice for a resort day. I haven't ridden there mid season in years, and it is such a fun place. It would be good to get reaquainted with the area.

Last edited by killclimbz; 07-20-2009 at 02:26 PM.
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote