1. Go to travelocity
2. Say hello to the Roaming Gnome
3. Book trip to whatever Colorado destination you might like
4. Wait till appropriate time for trip.
5. Go on trip and arrive in CO (Sure there's a few steps I'm missing here)
6. Upon check-in to whatever beautiful snow covered town you are at be sure to ask the concierge to recommend a good local shop to get snowboard boots.
7. Go to said shop and try on a few, listen to the sales person, give them feedback, have an open dialog, and then...
8. Purchase the boots in person
9. Be happy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Because someone has to call it how they see it!