Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Park Etiquette
Thread: Park Etiquette
View Single Post
post #54 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 07:49 PM
racerstf

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie09 View Post
QFT! i had a bad fall, broke some bones, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't unstrap or stand up, I was just stuck in the middle of a run. several people rode past without even looking my way. finally someone helped me unstrap and I was able to stand up barely and flag down a patrol on ski mobile. Now I always pay extra attention to others that have fallen, and have helped out a few.
Yea i had the same problem at chesnut in the midwest... I broke my ankle and couldnt stand up and people just kept riding by like nothing was wrong, i finally used my board as a sled and got within 20 ft of the lift, and STILL no help. I finally made it to the lift with people just staring at me... thankfully one of the dumb lift op's called a snow mobile to take me up. What ever happened to the friendly midwest people?? When I was learning at mammoth, id get swarms of people asking if I was OK when I fell... I too always ask people if their good that fall and don't get out of the way right away.